Happy hours Curacao
Every day there is happy hour somewhere on Curaçao. But when should you be at what place? To help you organize your vacation on Curaçao as effecient as possible we have listed the happy hours on Curaçao below. Note: it may be that a venue adjusts its opening hours. Please send a message via the contact form and we will keep the times up to date.
Daily happy hour
It's happy hour every day at the following restaurants in Curacao:
- Pirates Nest >> 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Eetcafe de Buren >> 17:00 - 18:00 hours
- Cafe 40B >> 17:00 - 18:00 hours
- Cafe Tap But in >> 17:00 - 19:00 hours
- Mambo Beach >> 17:00 - 19:00 hours
- Restaurant O Porto >> 17:00 - 19:00 hours
- Eatery de Heeren >> 17:00 - 19:00
Weekly happy hour
It's happy hour every week at the following venues:
- Club Cinco >> Every Tuesday 9:00 p.m. - You can have your cup refilled for an hour
- The Ally >> Every Tuesday 9:00 p.m.
- Campo Alegre >> Every Sunday 16:00 - 19:00 (note: 18+)
- Sonesta Kura Hulanda >> Every Friday 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- St Tropez Willemstad >> Every Friday 18:00 - 20:30 hours
- Aloha Beachbar >> Every Saturday 17:00 - 18:00 hours
- Mambo Beach extra happy hours >> Friday, Saturday & Sunday 22:00 - 23:00 hrs.
- Schooner bar Avila Hotel >> Every Friday 5:00 p.m.
- Wet & Wild beach club >> Every Sunday from 18:00 - 19:00 hours
- Zanzibar Jan Thiel >> Every Saturday 17:00 - 18:00 - With DJ and afterwards party with live band.
- Pirate Bay >> Every Friday XL Happy Hour 5:00 - 7:00 pm.
On Friday and Saturday nights, the large beach bar surrounded by palm trees sets the stage for an evening of fun. Locals as well as tourists, interns and marines come here. The staff at Mambo is young and active, as befits a hip beach club. Although the typical Caribbean music prevails, there is enough variety in music styles to get everyone swinging.
Sunday night there is often a local band performing. Especially many Antilleans come here. On Tuesday night you can enjoy a movie from your beach bed, during the free outdoor cinema.
Located next to naval base Pareira, this is especially on Thursday and Saturday 'the place to be'. Because of its location there are always many marines but also trainees and Antilleans. Because Cinco is located on a mountain, it has a wide view from the terrace. Despite the fact that this place is mostly covered, the wind blows through enough to maintain a pleasant temperature. There are also many different styles of music here. On Saturdays there are regular theme parties.
Wet & Wild
On Sunday evenings, they celebrate the sunset here with a happy hour. Feet in the sand, an Amstel Bright in your hand and enjoy the most beautiful sunsets! On the dance floor, salsa-dancing couples go completely wild. It is a relief just to watch the smooth movements. At Wet & Wild, people come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Because this night starts early, it ends before midnight without you feeling like you've been out for a short time.
Café de Tropen
Both on weekends and during the week, bands often perform here. There is also the opportunity for amateurs to show and hear their talents to the public.
The Night Watch
A small cafe located on the outskirts of Punda, in the middle of a student neighborhood. On Thursday night the whole neighborhood walks out for happy hour. Inside but especially outside in front of the night watch it is pleasantly busy. The rest of the week it is quiet but even then you can have a drink at the bar. On Mondays there is a cabaret show on a screen.
Grand Café De Heeren
This atmospheric restaurant is located in the historic Zuikertuintje country house. You can come here for a good breakfast, delicious lunch, great dinner or a nice evening out. In the evening you can enjoy live music during dinner. Every Thursday and Friday night a salsa or merengue band plays. Almost every evening there are special daily menus at attractive prices, such as a salad menu on Monday and a pasta menu on Tuesday.
Asia de Cuba
At Asia de Cuba, the music, ambiance and food create a unique atmosphere. Here, east and west come together. The food consists of a mix of Asian, Caribbean and Cuban cuisine. Monday night there is a Wok Night. Let the chef prepare your favorite food in the wok. On Friday night there is a happy hour from 17:00 to 19:00. In the evening there is live music from a band. Put on your dancing shoes and dare to dance to the swinging music.